2017 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States

Welcome to our September surgery team....the September Sapphires. Like the precious gems you all are, you're going to be marking the changing seasons with a big change in your life.

So join together for support and look ahead to those wonderful new days with your new joints - pain free and happy!!! Post your surgery dates here and use this thread to make some new friends and surgery buddies.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

header-jpg.32155

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 September 2017 1hipwonder
07 September 2017 Shellbelle
12 September 2017 artist6
13 September 2017 Rimrock (his second)
15 September 2017 Fragy
18 September 2017 NoraJ (her second), Moxey, snickers

sept 61.jpg
@artist6, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I'm down for left hip replacement on 18th Sept. I had right hip replaced May 2014...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

sept 121.jpg
@NoraJ, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here for the second time around. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

sept 56.jpg
@1hipwonder, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

4 to 6 weeks till my revision surgery makes me a September Sapphire I guess!

Hi - I'm set for right hip replaced in Phoenix AZ on September 13. I had my left hip done in June 2016.

sept 77.jpg
@Rimrock, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

upload_2017-8-20_5-18-45.jpeg
@Shellbelle, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Hi all, good luck with your hip replacements. I have one booked on right hip 3D THR & Bone graft a for the 15th Sept at Stanmore in the UK

sept 132.jpg
@Fragy, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

I'm having SuperPath hip replacement on September, 18th.

sept 88.jpg
@Moxey, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

sept 127.jpg
@snickers, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire! Congrats on getting moved up to an earlier date.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom