2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

I'm having a TKR on my left knee on 13 February. Two and a half years ago I had a TKR on my right knee and a difficult recovery. Hope recovery this time is much easier. Starting to get nervous but I'm told that my surgeon is excellent.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28245

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 2018 SherrieT (bilateral), Letgo
05 February 2018 glhart
06 February 2018 mcestang, paulag67, JEANSTU
08 February 2018 newnees (bilateral)
09 February 2018 Yellic, Shanny63
12 February 2018 JP's Knees (his first), JD75 (bilateral)
13 February 2018 stedmakr (his second), Carpediem (her second)
14 February 2018 KM1972 (her second), Zoemac, Mommasp(revision)
19 February 2018 LuluArchie (her second), fuzz (second revision), altokramer (her first)
20 February 2018 RonL (his second), LuluArchie (her second)
22 February 2018 spalmer44
23 February 2018 NickUK, Eeek
26 February 2018 MichelleM, CSJ, denn, pamkat
27 February 2018 mlmccann, SusieB

feb 70.png
@stedmakr, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

LTKR on 13 Feb. Here we go again...RTKR done in 2012 and works like a charm! Only difference is this procedure is being done in an Ambulatory Surgery Center but by the same terrific surgeon. Feeling good about it!

Good Morning! I had a TKR February 1st on right leg. Doing great

Hi all. I’m having a revision of my tkr (right) on Wednesday- Valentine’s Day. I had the original tkr on 28th February last year but I never recovered as my patella was overstuffed. It’s been a truly horrible year and I am nervous but really looking forward to getting my life back. I’m 53 but feel more like 83 at the moment. I look forward to life without a walking stick.

feb 46.jpg
@Carpediem, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

feb 73.jpg
@Letgo, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

feb 86.jpg
@Mommasp, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have reoined us here. Surely hope second timeis the charm. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

@bottomshollow, quick question for you...do I piggyback on my post-op thread from my RKTR last year, or start a new one? TIA!

Just wanted to wish all my other February Valentine's a big good luck for their imminent knee operations.
It's my turn next Tuesday 20th February, see you all on the other side. We can do this.

Original plan was to have TKR on 2/28 and then 7 weeks later have weight loss surgery, but insurance company no so they postponed the 2/28 surgery. Now on 3/20 I will have weight loss surgery and then hopefully will get my TKR 7-8 weeks later. Nice to know insurance company knows better than my doctors!

bummer 5.jpg
@crhdeh, I have removed you from the February surgery list. Just let me know when you get rescheduled for your replacement.

Monday! February 26. Left knee. Hope all goes well for all February folks!

feb 71.jpg
@pamkat, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Well only a few more days and I will have my Left TKR on February 27th! I’m just making the cut off on the February surgery’s! Some that had it done in the beginning of the month are probably up and running... well maybe not running!
I’m hoping for a Awesome outcome that I will be able to walk without pain!
I want to hear your stories and the do’s and don’ts along the way!!

feb 53.jpg
@SusieB, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

I had a TKR done on my right knee on February 19, 2018 in Denver, Colorado. I do need an additional TKR on my left knee, but the date is not set yet. Thank you for adding me to the group.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Salvo12
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom