It's been awhile

Continuing prayers you weigh all out and make the right decision :prayer:

I'm just going what I have to work with here.
Dr. Elisio's profile says he's done over 15,000 surgeries. Looking around, I see one complaint. On. Facebook.
Another is at David's site and is the same guy. So far that's all I see.
Dr Locke has a bunch of negatives online, and it took many weeks for them to call me back.
His schedule was backed up forever or something, otherwise I might have possibly pursued it.

I know anyone can write anything, but here's the doctors Bio:

Dr. Eliseo Mora

BIOGRAPHY:
Dr. Eliseo Mora is one of the best all-around orthopedic surgeons in the field. Having attended one of the most prestigious medical schools in Latin America, Dr. Mora learned and continuous to practice general orthopedics since 1980. He has performed over 15,000 surgeries throughout his career and specializes in spine, arm, hip, knee, and foot problems. Dr. Mora was the first orthopedic surgeon to perform arthroscopic surgery in Tijuana, Mexico in 1995 and continues to perform the most innovative minimally invasive procedures for spine and joint problems. Dr. Mora’s experience includes institutional and private practice where he has developed admirable diagnostic and surgical skills to position himself as one of the best in Mexico.

In 206 Dr. Mora founded “Clínica de Rodilla y Hombro” with a unique and innovative vision where a state of the art surgical center converges with the entrepreneur spirit and culture of a family owned business. After several years of continuous growth and innovation, Dr. Mora expanded its medical and executive team to grow and improve his operations and renamed his practice “Baja Orthopaedic Institute.” Dr. Eliseo Mora has also managed and directed several hospitals and medical institutions throughout Mexico where he has gained the utmost respect from medical colleagues, industry experts, and above all, his patients. Furthermore, Dr. Mora Sanchez has over 30 years of surgical experience in Orthopaedic and Traumatology and is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS).

Dr. Mora is a U.S. Citizen residing in San Diego, California, only 20 minutes away from his practice in Tijuana, Mexico. His outstanding experience, knowledge, and bedside manners will make you feel very comfortable and in great hands. Dr. Eliseo Mora is excited about the future of medicine and Is a big proponent of regenerative medicine in orthopedics with treatments like P.R.P, Ozone, and Stem Cell.

MEDICAL EDUCATION:
  • National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico: Medical Degree, 1974 - 1980
  • General Regional Hospital IMSS, Leon, Mexico: Postgraduate Internship, 1980 - 1981
  • National Medical Center IMSS, Mexico City, Mexico: Orthopedics & Traumatology, 1981 - 1984
  • National Institute of Orthopedics, Mexico City, Mexico: Fellowship in Arthroscopic Surgery, 1994
  • IMMAE & University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico: MS in Aesthetic Surgery, 2005 - 2007
MEDICAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
  • American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
  • Mexican Board of Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS :
  • Summa Cum Laude: National Autonomous University of Mexico, Medical Degree
HOSPITAL: BAJA ORTHOPAEDIC INSTITUTE

Okay, I see you have done what can only be described as due diligence.
Honestly don't know what to say.
If you are confident in his credentials, it is your decision, your new hip, and my prayer all goes very well.
My concern is truly for your well being.
I am rooting for you, couldn't help trying to find out anything I could to abate my apprehension which is obviously a moot point.
I don't even know you, and I certainly am not a medical expert.
I mean well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I see you have done what can only be described as due diligence.
Honestly don't know what to say.
If you are confident in his credentials, it is your decision, your new hip, and my prayer all goes very well.
My concern is truly for your well being.
I am rooting for you, couldn't help trying to find out anything I could to abate my apprehension which is obviously a moot point.
I don't even know you, and I certainly am not a medical expert.
I mean well.
You have been good support. Thank you. You are a gem here.
I figure there's only 3 possible outcomes.
They fix it
They screw it up
They kill me

I am opting for number one.
I will be anxious for you, but sincerely wish you all the best.
Stay in touch.

Hi BBQJoe....I've been following your thread, but haven't commented because I feel so fortunate I do not have pain on the scale you experience. I am glad that you have a solution in sight, and hope so much that you only have the first outcome.......best wishes for a successful op and an end to the pain :fingersx: :) :-) (:

Hi BBQJoe....I've been following your thread, but haven't commented because I feel so fortunate I do not have pain on the scale you experience. I am glad that you have a solution in sight, and hope so much that you only have the first outcome.......best wishes for a successful op and an end to the pain :fingersx: :) :-) (:
Thank you.

Prayers still going up all works in your favor :prayer:

Last edited by a moderator:
On my mind today.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023